For my genious hour I desided to do editing, like editing pictures and videos and stuff like that. I chose this because I have a youtube chanel and I like to play a game called msp (moviestarplanet) and I wanna start making msp music videos and edits of the the characters but I dont know how to do that. I have a friend who has a youtube chanel who is amazing at editing so im gonna ask her for some help. right now I am working on a msp music video using youtube editor but Im having some trouble putting the music in because the person who posted the song im using set it so nobody could use it. Im thinking that im just gonna buy a editor so i could edit my videos and I also know some pretty good picture editors..pic monkey and pixlr. Thats pretty much all i've done so far.
november, 11
today, I watched a video my friend made about editing pictures on pixlr...video
november, 25
Today im gonna try to find good video editor thats free but if i cant im just gonna ask my dad if I can buy a editor for the computer called filmora
No comments:
Post a Comment